Now Hiring for Forklift Operators - 1st shift - $12.75 an hour!
- Tired of working retail store hours?
- Need a dependable schedule, M-F (some overtime)?
- Want to work in a safe, clean state-of-the-art production facility?
If you answered yes to ANY of the questions above, we’d like to talk with you – please apply today!
What you’ll get:
- 40 + hours per week (dependable schedule): 10 & 12 hour shifts available
- Competitive Pay + Scheduled raises (based on attendance and performance)
- Holiday & Vacation Pay
- Medical Benefits
- Additional training and skills
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist with moving materials into the blending rooms
- Move blended goods out of the blending room and place in warehouse according to allergen specs.
- Use pallet inverter to remove wooden pallets and place onto plastic.
- Coordinate with warehouse for missing materials.
- Assist pre-weigh in locating and delivering needed materials
Must understand and comply with all company Safety, Housekeeping, Hygiene, and Regulatory requirements
Move materials and safely operate hand trucks and forklift
- Comply with all safety and SOP procedures
- Able to work overtime including weekends
- Assist the blending crew with disposing of refuse as needed
- Cleaning any and all areas that are requested
- Project Management
- Evaluate and test packaging