Braselton, GA 30517
1st Shift: 7AM-4PM / $12.10/hr
OVER TIME AVAILABLE
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include functions of receiving, inventory control, picking, inspection, packing, shipping, staging, audits, transporting, storage, delivery, etc.
• Receive and breakdown inbound shipments and verify product against documents
• Inspect goods for defects and damages
• Put away products after receipt into correct pick/overstock locations and update inventory upon completion
• Organize stock and maintain inventories
• Restock materials as and when required
• Safely operate warehouse equipment such as lift trucks, pallet jacks, stretch film machines, scales, knives/box cutter, tape dispenser/machine, banding equipment, packing equipment, and other warehouse equipment.
• Organize space in the warehouse and perform cleaning duties
• Pull, pack and ship orders in an accurate manner
• 1 year minimum warehouse experience preferred
• Forklift experience required
• Must be safety-oriented and detail-oriented.
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis.