Warehouse Clerk needed in Braselton, GA Distribution Center!
Schedule: 7:00am - 4:00pm
- Notifies the Warehouse Manager of any discrepancies of materials versus shippers' documentation.
- Prepares shipments, including documentation, for outbound shipments.
- Delivers stock to the appropriate staging area for departments.
- Assists in cycle count and full physical inventory.
- Complies with all applicable and current Materials and Services Management, Human Resources, Employee Health and Safety, Compliance, OSHA, CLIA, etc. policies and procedures.
- Analyzes current procedures in place and make recommendations for process improvements to the Warehouse Manager.
- Assists in order entry, picking, packing and delivery of both internal and external orders as needed.
- Assists in record storage and retrieval process as needed.
- Assists in preparation, receipt and distribution of internal, inbound and external mail as needed.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good record keeping skills Ability to operate a computer, printer and bar code scanner
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.) or equivalent
- Able to work effectively in a team environment Must be able to lift up to seventy (70) pounds
- Ability to operate materials handling equipment as needed (fork lift, pallet jack, etc.)
Send resumes to Taylor.Cessna@TRCSTAFFING.COM
Key word search: warehouse, shipping, receiving, materials management, purchasing, inventory, logistics, supply, supplies, stock.