Now Hiring in Alpharetta!!!! Well-known client seeking long-term Production Machine Operator .
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- 37.50 hours weekly
- Competitive wages (Paid weekly)
- Training and mentoring
- Temperature controlled work environment
- Dependable schedule
- ACA medical benefits + more
- Holiday & bonus pay programs (after 90 days)
- Constantly moving and keeping bill advertisement/mailing envelope station full
- Collect finished bill from conveyor and load them in USPS bins according to policy
- Match numerical sequences to ensure bills are properly labeled for USPS delivery
- Safely operate banding machine to ensure bills are secure during transit to USPS for delivery
- Safely palletize packaged bills
- Timely product quality and accuracy checks
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Ability to stand in one general area for 8 hours
Ability to lift up to 10 ponds repetitively
Ability to function in a very fast paced environment and meet production standards
Self-motivated and calm under pressure
Understanding of machine and components
Comfortable bending, crouching, pulling, pushing for extended periods
Proven track record of great attendance and dependability
Previous Insertion Machine experience is a plus
Must pass drug screen and background check.
Key Skill Sets: Assembly, Production, Manufacturing, Insertion Machine, Bowe, Retail, Fast Food,