Now Hiring for Blending Machine Operators
- Tired of working retail store hours?
- Need a dependable schedule with guaranteed overtime?
- Want to work in a safe, clean state-of-the-art production facility?
If you answered yes to ANY of the questions above, we d like to talk with you please apply today!
What you ll get:
- 40 + hours per week (dependable schedule) working Monday through Friday + every other Saturday
- Competitive Pay + Scheduled raises after 30 days (based on attendance and performance)
- Holiday & Vacation Pay
- Medical Benefits, Dental and Vision
- Additional training and skills
- Weekly Check
Position Title: Warehouse Associate
Summary/Objective: Responsible for performing basic functions relating to the blending of products consistent with established Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), customer requirements and in conjunction with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Company policies and procedures.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follow Company established standards, procedures and policies.
- Being able to work under the supervision of Line Lead.
- Comply with Company safety, quality, house-keeping and hygiene standards and requirements.
- Verify products by identification and/or manufacturer number.
- Verify correct product and quantity on Master Formula Card before the blending and documenting process.
- Verify that all substitute products, identification numbers and quantity are documented on Master Formula Card.
- Use correct products and quantities required for the specific work order.
- Must review entries on Master Formula Card before given to supervisor.
- Ensure that all unused containers, bags, or drums are tied and sealed and covered immediately after use.
- Weigh and tag unused, or excessive, products before returning to the warehouse.
- Place labels on drums in the VMM room before drum leaves the room.
- Document all pre-weigh work on pre-weigh log and document shortages.
- Ensure that products are never placed on floor. Use plastic pallets.
- Comply with all safety and SOP procedures.
- Able to work overtime including occasional weekends.
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment
- Works well in a team environment
- Follows instructions precisely to ensure a quality product
Target Skills: Assembly, Assembler, Pick / Pack, Packaging, Production, Fast Food Retail, Retail Inventory, Stock Clerk, Warehouse Clerk