Location: Alpharetta, GA, Type: Contract to Direct Hire
TRC’ s rapidly growing client has an immediate need for an Account Executive to join their Atlanta team. This startup company has primarily dominated the European market with servicing a variety of industries with their Technology and advisory services. They have recently set out to tackle the U.S. Market and want this individual to sit in the Atlanta area. This opportunity offers the chance for a sales executive to travel in the U.S. And internationally, have hands on experience with top leaders in the company, and work remote at least 2 days a week after training. If you feel like you are stuck in a sales role that has no for seeable growth and have always wanted to try the start up world then this is the job for you! You get the backing of the parent company all while getting the chance to shape and mold the U.S. Expectations. If this sounds like you and you truly are the go-getter, pavement pounding performer submit resumes to Dalas.Burns@trcstaffing.Com
• Develop sales target lists from an industry and geographical approach.
• Define focused strategies to be able to offer customized and targeted approaches to target list, including customer acquisition, retention, spend optimization and churn reduction.
• Provide segmented approaches to targets to ensure regular inputs to sales funnel in different industries and customer sizes.
• Fully own sales cycle.
• Execute early stages of the sales cycle (prospecting, identifying, qualifying, initial approach, discovery).
• Take prospects through sales cycle with requirement capturing, program concept development, negotiation and contract closure.
• Qualification of inbound leads, performing product demos, presentations on site to clients.
• Advising clients on loyalty strategy and integration of our services.
• Working with international team for R&D and project scoping.
• Highly motivated and hungry to learn and grow in the booming industry.
• 2+ years of professional experience (ideally software Cloud/SaaS) sales or business development.
• Proven success in new customer acquisition through solution selling of complex solutions.
• High motivation and resilience, quick thinking, perseverance while having fun in a demanding and vibrant sales environment.
• Confident communication and presentation skills.
• Willingness to travel to customer locations for sales pitches and presentations.
• Excellent English spoken and written.
• Ability to develop and present business cases (Excel) and present to customers (PowerPoint).
• Exposure to loyalty programs, Salesforce are advantages.
• An attractive distribution bonus model with uncapped/accelerated financial upside potential.
• Working as part of a global team from our office in downtown Alpharetta, GA – recently voted as the best place to live in Georgia and the technology hub of the South.
• A vibrant startup culture with flat hierarchies, in which successes are celebrated together in a team
• A lot of creative freedom to ensure your skills can bloom.
• Close alignment and work with renowned industry professionals for continuous development of your potential.
• Working with the award-winning and highly regarded Prime Cloud platform.
• Travel to our other office hubs including our HQ in Munich (Germany) London (UK) New Delhi (India).
• Enjoy our flexible working environment.
• The opportunity to be a foundation in the growth of our North American operations.
Please submit resumes to dalas.Burns@trcstaffing.Com