Atlanta, GA 30328
The Staff Accountant is responsible for supporting operations by assisting in keeping of accurate books and records and providing information to the financial manager. This person will be actively involved in many of the steps necessary to guarantee a successful and timely end-of-month closing.
• Manage the preparation of the Income Statements, Balance Sheet and issue them timely and completely.
• Assist with monthly closings - coordinate journal entries, reconciliations, and preparation of actuals vs. forecasts variances.
• Reconcile general ledger balance sheet account balances. Maintain clear, up-to-date and concise supporting documentation and schedules of the month-end balances in all assigned accounts.
• Create and post manual general ledger entries as required.
• Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
• Maintain an orderly accounting filing system and financial documentation package.
• Administrator of the Concur Solutions expense reporting site.
• Accounts Payable
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Knowledge of finance, accounting and budgeting, including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles is required.
• Excellent technical, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Must be Familiar with IFRC
• Past experience working with publicly traded company
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/