Job Number: 000005396
Accounting Assistant Needed in Winston Salem, NC!
What You' ll Get:
- Temporary opportunity for about 6 weeks with exposure to an excellent company
- 40 hours a week
Why should you work with TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
- Monday - Friday
- 8: 30 am - 5: 00 pm
- Deliver exceptional member service to every member, every time by ensuring employees deliver consistently high quality service to both internal and external member that is in alignment with our Brand Culture.
- Prepare and post journal entries to accurately account for various transactions.
- Prepare general ledger reconciliations and assist with month-end close
- Research outstanding items, working closely with other operational area to resolve in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide support to all operational areas within Credit Union and CUSO companies.
- Handle various aspects of Accounts Payable (A/P) and related technology (Doclink SmartClient) including training/supporting end users
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate high proficiency and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills
- Detail oriented and ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and work in a cross departmental environment
- Willing to take ownership of work, do what is needed without being asked and commit to follow through ·
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work overtime, as needed
- Must possess a high sense of urgency and work ethic
- Willingness to learn new skills/technologies and take on additional responsibilities
- Eligibility to be bonded
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in business or accounting preferred, experience may be substituted for formal education.
- Two years general ledger account reconciliation experience
- Preferred: Financial institution accounting experience
- Preferred: Accounts Payable experience
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Drug Screen and Background check required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. Is a drug free environment and
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
“ LIKE” and “ FOLLOW” us on Facebook https://www.Facebook.Com/TRCStaffingWinstonSalem/
and you will receive all new job alerts in your News Feed.