Essential Job Duties of the Accounting Specialist:
- Process accounts receivable deposits.
- Print all accounts receivable reports and maintain all accounts receivable files.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
- Track past-due invoices and call customers as needed.
- Reconcile bank statements and inter-company accounts.
- Prepare and submit corporate reports, including month end reports.
- Maintain Fixed Asset System and depreciation.
- Issue customer invoices, subsequent debits and/or credits.
- Assist with month-end the calculation and recording of month-end accruals.
- Assist with various external audits and/or reporting.
- Ability to analyze problems and take appropriate corrective action.
- Ability to learn and use various computer software.
- Ability to work with other departments to process quality credits.
Qualifications of the Accounting Specialist:
- Able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Bachelors degree preferred. Candidates with a equivalent amount of experience will be considered.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Regular and punctual attendance.