Reidsville, NC 27320
Excellent Manufacturing Company In Reidsville NC Looking for:
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Knowledge in collections, charge back resolution, posting incoming payments, aging reports
General Roles and responsibilities (Essential Functions)
1. Posting incoming payments, communicating with customers on payment status and coordinating with other departments on resolving problems.
2. Reports to credit insurance company and applies for and maintains appropriate credit limits and charge back and claims excel files and communicates weekly on the status.
3. Extracts and reconciles general ledger accounts with various registers.
4. Assists employees, vendors, clients, or customers by answering questions related to accounting, procedures, and services.
1. Creates aging reports and meets with CFO on past due status.
2. Maintains charge back and claims excel files and communicates weekly on the status.
3. Performs other duties as directed or assigned by department manager.
• Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two year college or technical school
• 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must possess the ability to understand departmental operations and procedures.
• Knowledge of SAP preferable, knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
Must have at least 1 yr exp (open to a sharp candidate right out of school)-want exp within manufacturing industry-business to business exp-degree is not required-good work ethics, able to work in a changing environment, company is growing-flexibility, open and adaptable to change-have a backbone, will answer questions from corporate (in Israel) regarding delinquent customers-hours are 8-5pm, they are flex, could do 7:30am-4:30pm, 9am-6pm-month end/closing there could be some OT, must be able to work OT if needed-this is an hourly position.
Why should you work with TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
About TRC Staffing Services:
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a full-service staffing solutions provider with over 35 years of industry experience and is one of the largest privately held staffing firms in the country. TRC offers traditional staffing services through TRC Staffing Services and professional and technical staffing through our specialized recruiters at TRC Professional Solutions. In addition to these world class service offerings, TRC also provides managed services to leading organizations through our TRC IMPACT Services program.
We are the proud winners of Best of Staffing™ Talent and Client awards each year since inception, with only 2% of staffing firms making the list each year. This commitment to quality fuels our mission to help our customers build their business and help our employees build their future.