COLUMBIA, SC 29203
38K - 40K/yr
Investigates and analyzes credit data and financial statements to determine degree of risk regarding the
extension of credit.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Compiles data from credit history and financial statements.
2. Analyzes financial data such as income growth, quality of management, market share; compares liquidity,
profitability, and credit history with similar organizations in same industry and geographic location;
generates financial ratios to evaluate financial status.
3. Evaluates data and recommends payment plan.
4. Confers with credit associations and other representatives to exchange credit information.
5. Reviews files to identify delinquent accounts for collection.
6. Collects past due accounts.
7. Under minimal supervision and with appreciable latitude for actions and decisions, has responsibility for
all aspects of difficult projects that are broad in nature and require originality and/or ingenuity.
8. Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures in field of
1. Good Communication Skills
3. Proficient in Excel and Word
Education and Experience:
1. Knowledge of Accounting
2. Experience at problem solving
3. Research skills
4. A minimum of five (5) years prior related experience is required.