Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 000005057
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support including but not limited to note taking, record keeping, answering phones, scheduling meetings, arranging conference calls and making travel arrangements domestic and internationally, for the VP of Manufacturing and all associated direct reports. Duties also include statistical reporting, conducting research and other various clerical duties.
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF JOB:
- Prepares reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database or presentation software.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Performs general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records for management systems, and basic bookkeeping.
- Files and retrieves corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Prepares agendas for visitors and meetings
- Makes Domestic and International travel arrangements.
- Assists in organizing company events and meetings.
- Provides support for all Manufacturing Managers and Supervisors with HR related tasks, such as, reconciling time cards and completion of paperwork.
- Exercises confidentiality in all business related issues.
- Completes expense reporting for all Manufacturing and operations personnel as needed.
- Ensures accuracy of EE allocation, OT reporting and other reports for VP of Manufacturing and Managers/ Supervisors.
- Types correspondence and reports as required by VP of Manufacturing and Director/Managers.
- Prepares spreadsheet analysis for purposes of productivity, OTD, Quality etc. Tracking and analysis.
- Updates controlled documents for Manufacturing Operations.
- Serves as liaison between Manufacturing operations and business administration.
- Perform ancillary duties as needed.
- Manufacturing experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school graduate
- 3-5 years progressive experience in administrative assistant or business administration role
- Previous experience with Timekeeping and Payroll systems preferred
- Advanced experience and knowledge with Power Point, Excel, Word preferred
- Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Good organizational skills
- Able to handle many tasks
Math aptitude, detail oriented