File Clerk Need in Winston Salem, NC
****TEST REQUESTED: Basic Excel Skills Requried****
What you get:
- First Shift - M- F, 8-5
- Possibility of OT
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Strong Attention to detail
- Organizing Skills
- Ability to hold confidential information
- Analytical and able to follow detailed instructions
- 1 year experience in file organization
- 5+ years of Administration Experience
- Performs a variety of administrative activities for a group performing departmental functions. Assignments typically involve maintenance of office support activities that requires working knowledge of the department's operations and procedures (Manager).
- Types and assembles data (i.e. tables, charts, reports, and memorandums) from verbal or written instruction; applies basic knowledge of equipment capabilities to plan details of formatting, spacing and page lay out.
- Proofreads typed data ensuring proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar usage; may perform minor document revisions to ensure clarity.
- Composes routine letters, memorandums, and recurring reports without dictation, for appropriate signatures.
- Compiles data from numerous sources and produces summary reports as required under general direction.
- May involve mathematical calculations and tabulations in accordance with established methods.
- Establishes, maintains and revises departmental files and readily identifiable control files for matters in progress.
- Receives and prioritizes telephone calls, business visitors, and incoming mail; routes mail and inquiries to proper personnel. Interfaces with departmental personnel concerning routine reporting and exchange of information requiring minimal interpretation to proper personnel.
- May be required to maintain calendars, schedule appointments, arrange departmental meetings/conferences, and attend meetings to take notes.
- Transcribes recorded dictation for memorandums, correspondence, and reports as required.
- Coordinate travel for departmental personnel.