Braselton, GA 30517
Our customer is currently seeking a Mechanical Process Engineer to join their growing team. The Mechanical Process Engineer researches, develops, plans, designs and sustains the manufacturing processes for the Anodizing Line that will become a new in-house operation that will break ground this year. This is a rare opportunity to be a part of the startup mode with one of Forbes top 100 fastest growing companies.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Oversees and coordinates activities involved in installation, operation, application and repair of an automated Type II Anodize Line.
· Activities may involve but are not limited to heating/cooling equipment, rectifiers, electrical, controls, ventilation, material handling, waste water treatment, reverse osmosis system, chemistry, process specification, training and safety.
· Researches and analyzes processes that allow our anodize line to meet and exceed customer specifications. Responsible for testing UV fade resistance and maintaining and improving the process to achieve world class performance.
· Designs racking systems that will allow machined aluminum parts to be racked and then conveyed through the anodize line in the most economical and efficient manner.
· Plans and oversees production and scheduling to assure the line achieves maximum utilization and that the production schedules are always met.
· Coordinates operation, maintenance, and repair activities to obtain optimization of machines and reduce downtime.
· May design products and systems to interface with hardware and software.
· May evaluate field installations and recommend design modifications to eliminate equipment or system malfunctions.
· BSME – 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
· Project Management Skills
· Hands on experience with mechanical systems
· Strong interest in developing and improving manufacturing processes
· Experience with formalized design of experiments
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/