KENNESAW, GA 30144
TRC is searching for a Panel Assembler for a client in Kennesaw, GA. This is a temp to perm position.
Panel Services builds electrical control panels for customer applications. All electrical control panels vary by size and complexity. Employees will be responsible for but not limited to the mounting, wiring, cutting, and assembling of various components required in the build process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Accurately measure, drill, punch and cut metal enclosures as required.
• Install components, crimp connections, and route wiring with attention to detail while meeting specifications
• Product assemblies, apply labels, and package peripherals
• Maintain an organized work area for safety and productivity
• Work requires standing, use of hand tools, and occasional lifting
• Use computer ERP system to perform transactions
• Assist verifying stock accuracy with occasional cycle counts
• Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
SKILL AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT
• High School Diploma
• Related experience in assembly/electronics and/or technical training preferred
• Computer skills including MS Office, E-mail, and current Windows OS
• Able to read and interpret electrical schematics and CAD drawings
• Production Department - Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm with ½ hour lunch and two 10 minute breaks.
• Overtime, including Saturdays, as required to meet business demands