Assemblers needed in Greensboro, NC!!!
What You’ll Get:
- Possibility for occasional overtime
- Temp-to-Hire Opportunity
- $12.00-14.00 per hour pay rate DOE
- Paid weekly (Wednesday pay days)
What We Want:
- Hard working, career driven individuals
- 3 years’ experience in a complex assembly environment
- ability to work overtime
- previous assembly experience
- Aviation education
- blue print reading or schematics
- 3 years experience in a complex assembly environment
About the Opportunity:
Perform assembly operations to build up and assemble units of modern complexity within prescribed cycle-time along a production line under limited supervision. Operates and troubleshoots line machinery and may perform minor repairs as necessary.
Why should you work with TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
- Positions, installs, and assembles parts and subassemblies by using templates and reading/following work instructions.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Works from assembly instructions, parts lists, wire lists, diagrams, verbal instructions and notes to assemble, wire and install a wide variety of components, and selects components to be integrated into subassembly and assembly units.
- Utilizes small hand tools such as wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, cutters of various types, and other standard wiring and assembly tools.
- ability to assemble chairs in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be available for overtime and/or work flexible schedule as job requirements dictate.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand, stoop, & bend for extended periods of time
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must have ability to read and comprehend blueprints, work instructions, and other technical data.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills with strong desire to work in a teamwork environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, work instructions, and procedure manuals
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Drug Screen and Background check required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug free environment and
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
“LIKE” and “FOLLOW” us on Facebook
and you will receive all new job alerts in your News Feed.