KENNESAW, GA 30144
TRC is searching for an Assembly Configuration Tech for a client in Kennesaw, GA.
Panel Services builds electrical control panels for customer applications. Employees will be responsible for configuring the software, quality review, and assembling of various components required in the build process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Accurately measure, drill, punch and cut metal enclosures as required.
• Install components, crimp connections, and route wiring with attention to detail while meeting specifications
• Product assemblies, apply labels, and package peripherals
• Maintain an organized work area for safety and productivity
• Work requires standing, use of hand tools, and occasional lifting
• Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
SKILL AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT
• High School Diploma
• Related experience in assembly
• Computer skills including MS Office, E-mail, and current Windows OS
• Production Department - Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm with ½ hour lunch and two 10 minute breaks.
• Overtime, including Saturdays, as required to meet business demands