BREMEN, GA 30110
Our customer is currently seeking an Assembly Engineer to join their team on a long term direct hire basis. Great opportunity for a new grad with a mechanical or industrial engineering degree!
• Plans and establishes sequence of operations to assemble parts and to promote efficient utilization.
• Reviews production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
• Estimate production costs, cost saving methods, and the effect of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control.
• Drafts and designs layout of equipment, material, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency using drafting tools and computer.
• Coordinates and implements quality control objectives, activities, or procedures to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, or minimize costs.
• Recommends methods for improving utilization of personnel, materials, and utilities.
• Develops manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
• Confers with clients, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities, or project status.
• Utilizes statistical methods and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
Prefer candidates with the following education and experience or equivalent combination of education and experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
2-4 years of additional industrial engineering experience preferred.
Demonstrated experience with improving processes, procedures, and people.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org