Job Number: 000002717
TRC is seeking an energetic, hands-on, assembly specialist to help build booths, showrooms and displays for tradeshows.Are you a DIY expert? Do you enjoy building and creating things with your hands? Do you appreciate process and building improvement and possess the ideas to back it up? Did you answer “ YES” to all of the questions above?Keep Reading!
Hours - Monday – Friday 8AM-4: 30PM (overtime is available)
Pay - $13-$14/hourly DOE
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components for displays
- Prioritize tasks and follow production processes
- Inspect quality of products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Experience in a manufacturing/production environment
- Familiar and comfortable working with power tools, drill presses, and measuring devices
- Ability to handle physical workload (lifting up to 50lbs) and standing for a long period of time
- Ability to work well as a team and possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Job seekers that are looking for their next career are strongly encouraged to apply at www.Trcstaffing.Com then call Pamela at 770.945.8777 to schedule an appointment.
Candidates must provide an up to date resume, employment references, and be able to pass client specific math test (convert inches into millimeters/centimeters).