TRC is searching for a Electrical Panel Assembler for our client in Kennesaw, GA!
This is a temporary 90-day project.
- Competitive pay
- 1st Shift - Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm with ½ hour lunch and two 10 minute breaks
- OT opportunity
- Get paid as early as Tuesdays, no waiting until Friday for payday!
- Assemble electrical control panels for refrigeration units
- Accurately measure, drill, punch and cut metal enclosures
- Install components
- Crimp connections and route wiring
- Pay attention to detail and meet product specifications
- Use hand tools and computer ERP system
- Verify stock accuracy
Skill and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Related experience in assembly/electronics and/or technical training preferred
- Computer skills including MS Office, E-mail, and current Windows OS
- Able to read and interpret electrical schematics and CAD drawings
Why choose TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.