TRC Staffing is looking for Assembly candidates in the Kennesaw area!
1st shift, Competitive Pay, Long term position!
- Assemble metal parts using hand tools
- Perform quality assurance checks on parts
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Ability to stand for entire length of shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Strong dexterity
- Ability to work 5 day work week
If interested please apply at www.trcstaffing.com
Why choose TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.