Assembly Technicians needed for a Greensboro Aviation Company
- Responsible for the assembly, testing, aviation landing gear parts and tools.
- Secondary responsibilities consist of disassembly, cleaning, analytical inspection, rework schemes, painting, packaging, and other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Read, write, use math, and comply with work instructions.
- Write technical and accurate reports as needed.
- Work independently and efficiently of others as well as teams.
- Accurately complete work orders, BOMs, data inputs within ERP system.
- Read and understand Commercial, FAA, EASA, Repair Station, and ISO documentations and other related materials.
- Process proper tools to accomplish assigned task.
- Operate, maintain and service specialized equipment
What You'll Get:
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Insurance, holiday vacation benefits
- Opportunity to interview with a great company
- 1st shift hours-7am -3:30pm M-F
What we need:
- High School Diploma/GED minimum.
- Technical school courses in auto or diesel mechanics or machinist classes preferred.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills needed.
- Read and adhere to verbal and written instructions.
- Make basic decisions and work with deadlines while understanding pressure.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and use specialized equipment for long periods.
- Approximately 25% of the time on this job is spent at a PC keyboard and monitor.
- First shift position with a requirement of 40+ hours per week required.
- If necessary, some projects may require technician to work second shift hours.
- Nights, weekends and Holiday work is possible
- Standing, sitting, talking, walking, climbing, lifting, squatting, noise, patience, acceptable vision and hearing
- Leg, upper body and arm strength for lifting up to 75+ pounds
- Use of hands: intricate work, keyboard, small parts
Drug Screen and Background check required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug free environment and Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
“LIKE” and “FOLLOW” us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TRCStaffingGreensboro/ and you will receive all new job alerts in your News Feed.