Assembly Test Specialist Needed in Clemmons, NC!!!!
What You'll Get:
- Full time, 40 hours a week with optional overtime available
- Flexible and friendly work environment
- Opportunity to work in one of the Triad's most thriving industries
- Temp to hire opportunity
Why should you work with TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
- Disassembles, diagnoses, troubleshoots, repairs, services, and tests hydraulic aircraft system components per regulatory and customer requirements.
- Ensures all technical information used to accomplish the repair and overhaul of components is current.
- Strictly adheres to written work instructions and specifications.
- Ensures all work performed is properly recorded on the appropriate maintenance records in a timely manner.
- Ensures all inspection tools and equipment are in proper working order and properly calibrated during accomplishment of the repair and overhaul of the components. Properly maintains tools and equipment.
- Displays initiative in tackling problems and overcoming obstacles, seeks new responsibilities, generates new ideas and alternative solutions that comply with the FAA regulations, and practices self-development to learn new products and acquire additional job skills.
- Helps achieve department productivity goals by establishing priorities, following work procedures, and using good time management skills.
- Keeps workplace safe and clean while actively supporting safety programs, including the use of appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Initiates requisitions for stock as required for the work being performed.
- Ensures that no defective or un-airworthy parts are installed in any component released by the Repair Station.
- Reference the Repair Station and Quality Manual for additional duties, responsibilities, and authority.
- Contributes to team effort by maintaining a positive outlook with a focus on teamwork and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures, including safety requirements.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure customer needs are met.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Associates degree in a technical discipline preferred.
- Two (2) years in a technically oriented or complex component assembly environment preferred.
- Component repair and overhaul experience in the aviation industry preferred.
- Ability to read, write legibly, and understand English.
- Ability to perform basic math (add, subtract, multiple, and divide).
- Ability to recognize and distinguish yellow, red, and blue tags.
- Mechanical/technical aptitude.
- Attendance dependability.
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexibility with changes in work requirements.
- Ability to stay focused and meet deadlines, which may require overtime.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to perform basic computer skills, such as open and save files along with basic data entry.
- Ability to understand basic terminology used in the job functional area.
- Legible handwriting.
- Ability to lift, pull and carry up to forty (40) pounds.
- Ability to frequent bend, climb stairs, and reach.
- Ability to sit for up to twelve (12) hours per day, stand up to twelve (12) hours per day, or a combination of sitting and standing.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Drug Screen and Background check required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug free environment and
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
“LIKE” and “FOLLOW” us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TRCStaffingWinstonSalem/
and you will receive all new job alerts in your News Feed.