CARROLLTON, TX 75007
Associate Vendor Manager III
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
-Weekly Pay (Tuesdays)
-Work schedule (8-5, 9-6, 7-4)
-Stable work schedule
-Great work environment (Dog friendly, must be okay with dogs, very casual environment)
WHAT WE WANT:
-High energy, self-motivated
-Strong customer service skills
-Willing to go the extra mile
-Zealous about producing quality work
-Professional communication skills
-Sense of urgency
-TRC strives to find the "right opportunity" for you!
-Serving Dallas since 1981
-We pride ourselves in going the extra mile to get the job done
-That's just part of the reason we have received the Best of Staffing award for over 5 years in a row.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
• Associate Vendor III
• Assignment Dates: 4/1/19 to 10/31/19
• Location: Plano (N Dallas Tollway @ George Bush Frwy)
• Pay Rate: to $28.00/hr.
• Source, vet and negotiate deals via vendor pipeline
• Maintain established vendor relationships
• Delegate event set up to Associate Vendor Manager
• Quality assure event details and pricing prior launch with Associate Vendor Manager
DUTIES/TASKS/CHARACTERISTICS OF THE ROLE.
• Multi-task and time management is very important
• Dependent upon vendor pipeline to get deals. Vendors send emails with deals they’ve found.
• Come in and check email, start vetting process, make sure it fits metrics required, follow through with a purchase order.
• Some days you’ll process one deal, some 10.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years retail buying experience
• 1+ year of ecommerce is preferred
• Professional experience in negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
• Proficiency with Excel
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment
• 1+ years ecomm experience
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
• Negotiations, analytical, vendor and/or project management experience
TRC is an EOE