Industry: Misc. Light Industrial
Job Number: 000005350
Pay Rate: $19.00
TRC Staffing in currently assisting a local client in their search for an Automotive Disassembly Technician in SE Oklahoma City. If you meet the qualifications below, please apply today.
Essential Job Duties:
- Dismantling heavy duty trucks and assemblies to marketable part number levels
- Cleaning, inspecting, and testing individual parts for resale
- Repairing trucks and/or parts as necessary to obtain dismantling flow volumes.
- Recording and maintaining required documentation
- Using heavy tools and equipment responsibly
Follow appropriate procedures in handling products and using equipment to ensure safety and health in the production facility by complying with established safety programs.
Follow training plans and activities as assigned and directed.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and well-organized work area.
- Safety practices
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong communication skills
- Possesses strong technical/functional expertise
- Maintains a basic understanding and knowledge of basic heavy-duty truck repairs and services
- Ability to stand for 6-9 hours
- Capable of lifting to 50lbs
Minimum Education and Experience:
Benefits: Medical & Dental InsuranceDirect Deposit (Weekly Pay)Holiday & Vacation Pay Please send resumes to Ashley.Bernson@trcstaffing.Com to apply!
- Associates degree in automotive/diesel repair or related experience
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
“ TRC Staffing Services, Inc. Is a drug free environment. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled.”