COLUMBUS, OH 43220
Summary of position:
Responsible for performing procedures associated with billing, insurance and collections.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Monitor all computer functions related to billing and payment procedures.
2. Process and enter payment information on computer, daily.
3. Receive insurance Explanation of Benefits, verify information, make adjustments as needed and resubmit to appropriate insurance company.
4. Generate and review aging reports paying special attention to any accounts that are over 90 days.
5. Negotiate with delinquent patient accounts to minimize collection activity potential.
6. Receive and resolve patient account problems and discrepancies.
7. Prepare and submit any credit/debit adjustments for payment.
8. Operates standard office equipment efficiently to include:
9. Perform other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma required
Prior work related experience and/or training helpful.