Now Hiring Blending Machine Operators - 2nd Shift - 4:30pm-3am - $11.50 an hour!
What you get:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health Care, Vision and Dental
- Additional insurance benefits
- Holiday Pay after 960 hours of work
- Longevity Bonuses
- Pay increase after 30 days of work depending on performance
- Comply with all Company s safety regulations, SOPs, GMPs and FDA requirements
- Read and understand formula card specifications to kit raw ingredients for its blending
- Count raw materials in cross reference with job order code and lot number to ensure accuracy in blending production
- Use powered stacker to transfer kitted blend into assigned blending room for its production.
- Lift each pallet of raw material kits up to the discharged platform and place on the lift table for cutting team
- Open containers of raw ingredients and discharge into blending machine
- Count each empty container of used ingredients to ensure blending process accuracy
- Ensure that all job order instructions have been followed according to formula card specifications
- Discharge final blended goods into appropriate storage containers
- Use scale to ensure discharge weigh matches job order requirements
- Complete all required paperwork, sign off worked performed and turn it to Line Lead
- Perform full cleaning on equipment and work area while complying with company s safety regulations and Hygiene procedures
- Operate blending machine
- Evaluate and test packaging products
- Perform any additional duties as instructed by Line Lead
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 12 months of previous warehouse experience as machine operator, picker/packer, loading/unloading, material runner, etc.
- English communication proficiency both verbally and writing
- Availability to work overtime, including Saturdays
- Flexibility to switch teams upon production requirements
Why TRC Staffing:
We are a leader in the staffing industry. TRC has been voted Best Staffing Agency by both our employees and clients 9 years on a row. If you are looking for an agency that could help you in the next step on your career rather than a temporary assignment, then this is the place for you!