Alpharetta, GA 30009
Location: Alpharetta, GA (Remote options)
Type: Direct Hire
TRC’s client who is a leader in the sustainability software industry has an immediate need for a Mid-level Business Analyst to join their growing team in Atlanta! This opportunity is open due to tremendous growth in the company and offers the chance to grow your tech skills while working with a national and international team. If you have an entrepreneur mind set and enjoy working on a variety of projects this is the career for you! This individual will be more than just the technology, they will be impacting the business and occasionally communicating with clients. You will have the chance to help build out the North American team and develop a great culture. Tired of your ideas not being heard? Look no more this company is seeking innovative thinkers who can collaborate with a team and up for the challenge! Along with working remotely at least 2 days a week this role offers competitive pay and holiday time. Send your resumes to Dalas.email@example.com if you are ready to start your dream job today!
The Day to Day:
• Develops detailed specifications and prototypes for client review and approval
• Organizes requirements gathering sessions with clients in order to identify business objectives
• Conducts specifications and prototype review meetings to validate requirements
• Conducts design review meetings to ensure developed system meets all requirements
• Effectively adheres to the Client’s implementation methodology and enforces project standards.
• Meet clients’ business requirements by successful development and documented application of the Software.
• Serves as subject matter expert with respect to best practice implementation strategies
• Ensures optimal system functionality through design of reports, dashboards and homepages
• Supports System Integration and User Acceptance Testing
• Understands the Client’s product release and patch process, planning potential client impact accordingly
• Develops and delivers client-specific training programs during the project implementation.
• Assists in the development of client-specific training material.
• Consistently delivers high-quality services to clients.
• Counsels clients on project approach and articulate the impact of changes to project timelines and resources.
• Manages client expectations within the parameters of the agreement.
• Adheres to project scope, deadlines and schedules.
• Provides support during implementation phase.
• Identifies success story candidates for announcement to client community.
• Travel to client locations within Canada, the United States and occasional international travel required (Expected travel – 30%, Mainly U.S)
• Qualification in Business Analysis (Diploma or Certification)
• Must have a valid passport and be willing to travel
• Minimum 4 years’ experience with similar responsibilities
• Extensive exposure to external clients. Candidates with predominant internal exposure will not be considered
• Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) and UML
• Excellent communicator
• Entrepreneur Mindset
• Excellent presentation skills
• Documentation skills and ability
• Driven and a self-starter
• Quick learner and fast paced
• Service orientated and quality conscious
• Strong finisher
• Flexible with an ability to multi-task
• Works well under pressure.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/