Business Analyst/Project Manager
Location: Irvine, CA
TRC s client who is a leader in the finance and Insurance products int the automotive industry is looking for a Business Analyst/PM to join their team due to growth! This job will require part Business Analyst skills and part Project management capabilities and part IT developer. You will have the opportunity to work cross functionally and gain experience in a variety of teams to help create process or systems based on requirements. You will get to work with both internal and external clients so having great communication skills is a must. The candidate should also have project management skills in order to manage projects assigned to them. This includes interfacing with different organizations affected by the project including project stakeholders, consultants/vendors, and sponsors both internally and externally. This will be a client facing role and will require soft skills such as relation management and negotiation skills to drive tasks to closure in the best interest of the client. If you put the client first and love technology this is the role for you! Ready to problem solve and work for a great organization apply today!
- Document detailed business requirements including technical specifications for any given assignment. Candidate should leverage user stories and process flows as needed.
- Works dynamically with multiple stakeholders (internally and externally) to coordinate and gather requirements for reporting or project related tasks. Candidate should drive tasks to closure.
- Establishes appropriate governance and stakeholder involvement approaches for the project/s to ensure consistent and effective communication as well as issue resolution, if needed.
- May be responsible for business relationship management and influencing business partner requests and decisions through strong negotiation skills, and provide valued managerial expertise that support established standards (e.g., process, development, quality).
- Manages business sponsorship expectations, understanding business drivers and, when required, negotiates changes to project scope, timing or resources to ensure that strategic solutions are delivered.
- Interact with business users to define and analyze business requirements.
- Communicate business requirements and business process design to development team.
- Actively participate in business reviews to ensure compatibility with systems and feasibility overall.
- Analyze and make recommendations on improving existing business processes as needed.
- Lead all reporting gathering requirements and project plans for a specified client.
- Serve as liaison between IT and other functional departments on behalf of the client.
- Representative for the company in front of the client.
- Manages client communication and escalations.
- Works independently with little direction.
- Bachelor s degree in IT or Business related fields.
- 2+ years work experience in Client Facing\Relationship role preferred
- 2+ years work experience in a Business Analyst role or Project Management role preferred
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis and documentation.
- Project Management skills.
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- Be a self-starter.
- Taking lead for discussions and ability to pull a disperse team together to collect details of solution.
- Proven Relationship Management skills and heavy focus on building relationships. References will be required.
- Driven and go getter attitude.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/