Job Number: 2254341
Direct hire opportunity for a CNC operators
Great DIRECT HIRE opportunity to work for WIKA Instruments in Lawrenceville, GA. WIKA values its staff, their families and their future.
What you’ ll get:
- DIRECT HIRE position with WIKA
- Competitive pay
- 10 paid holidays, paid leave & paid vacation
- 401(k) savings plan
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid life insurance
- Scholarship funds
- Free continuous employee training & development
… and much more!
WIKA is a global market leader in pressure, temperature, level and flow measurement technology. Working together with our customers, we develop comprehensive solutions based on our high-quality measurement technology components, with the solutions ultimately being integrated in their business processes. We deliver 50 million quality products to over 100 countries every year. Worldwide, approximately 600 million WIKA measuring instruments are in use.
To learn more about WIKA, copy/paste these YouTube links:
- Operation and set up of CNC equipment.
- Observes machine operation to verify accuracy of machine settings and to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, using precision measuring instruments such as micrometer and caliper.
- Adjust machine to control part process.
- Inspects “ first part”, consults with quality assurance, and inspect work pieces throughout the production run, for out of tolerance machining.
- Post edits CNC program to fine tune process for optimum performance.
- Clean and maintains machine, tooling, and parts to maintain equipment in optimal production condition.
- Previous CNC operator experience required.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
- Capable of handling material above 50 lb. With the assistance of hand trucks, lifts, conveyors and hoists.
- The ability to stand for long periods up to eight or more hours at a time.
- Good eyesight (eyesight correction acceptable).
- Be able to work overtime if required. (including weekends)
Target Skill Sets: CNC Setup, CNC programming, CNC Operation, mechanical experience, CNC lathes, precision measurements, calipers, reading blue prints, experience with Solid Cam and Haas a plus.