TRC is looking for a CNC Operator for immediate hire!
- Set up and operation of multi-axis CNC machining centers, multi-axis turning centers with live tooling and/or CNC screw machines.
- Setting up the machines including troubleshooting new programs, inspecting product to ensure parts are manufactured to blueprint and/or customer specifications.
- Checks machined parts by CMM and hard gauges.
- Ability to understand and complete length and radius off-sets and checks.
- Basic understanding of how to read a blueprint.
- Working knowledge of the metric system.
- Ability to troubleshoot / diagnose production issues.
- Changes cutting tools as necessary and verifies part quality.
- Presets cutting tools following current procedures/systems.
- Performs routine maintenance checks at beginning of shift.
- Performs cleaning of machines both internal and external.
- Minimum of 6 month experience working in a CNC industrial environment.
- Knowledge and/or familiarity with g-code programming and editing preferred.
- Read and interpret blueprints, programs, manufacturing instructions and work orders.
- Ability to work independently and be motivated to perform responsibilities to provide a high-end, quality product.
- Detail, quality and safety oriented.
- Ability to work to specifications and extremely high attention to detail.
- Cost reduction minded individual seeking continuous improvement.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand walk/move; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
High School diploma or GED required.