Industry: Customer Service
Job Number: 000005429
Pay Rate: $10.00
Customer Service Agents are 100% the backbone of a company. When customers receive good customer service they tend to keep their business with that organization and refer their family and friends. We want to hire 15 Customer Service Agents who believe giving good customer service is the only option. If you' re a problem solver who loves to resolve issues, find a solution, and make sure a customer is happy when they hang up, TRC wants to talk to you! Our client is a call center that assists utility customers in Florida with their electric service. Our agents help customers pay their bills, set up new service, transfer service, and suggestively sell additional products services. This is a high volume environment so interested applicants must be comfortable working in an environment with back to back calls.
What this position offers you:
- 4 weeks of paid training: 3 weeks in the classroom, 1 week on the floor
- Base pay ($10.00 per hour) + incentive pay based on attendance and performance
- Monthly sales bonuses
- Monday - Friday, set schedules
- Birthday celebrations and fun center events.
- MARTA Accessible with a discount MARTA Card program
- Temp to hire position
- Outgoing and personable - our client wants their agents to be able to put people at ease while they are assisting customers.
- Open availability - our client will assign your schedule based on business need. We cannot tell you if you will be an opener or a closer, you must be both willing and able to do or be both.
- Fearless - this role requires you to suggestively sell. Sales are not required, but you must offer products and services. You cannot be scared to ask or scared of someone telling you " no"
- Reliable, dependable, punctual, etc. - our client can only support their customer base if their agents are on time and come to work.
- Thick skin - not every customer will be nice, but you have to know and understand it isn' t you. Your goal is to turn their mood around and give the customer a great experience!
Types of calls you will handle:
- Inbound calls from current and new customers regarding their utility service
- New Customers: account set up and activation, schedule service turn on, educate customer on products and services offered
- Existing Customers: stopping service, transferring service, assisting with billing questions
- Bill questions: explain bill and make suggestions to reduce bill, taking payments, setting up payment arrangements, collect on past due bills
- Assist with outage questions
- Set up service requests and needs
- Open schedule availability
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to manage multiple computer monitors and applications
- Prior customer service experience - any industry, call center not required