Customer Service Representatives are among the most important people within an organization. TRC is excited to partner with our client, one of the top power mobility equipment specialist.
We are looking to hire a Call Center representative in the Sarasota, FL area to be a part of this dynamic team. This position will be responsible for gathering information from and provides information to prospective patients in order to begin the prcess obtaining power mobility equipment.
All our positions are contract to hire and we are looking for individuals who want to make a career with our client.
Monday- Friday, Full-time employment
- Personable, outgoing, and someone who likes to engage with others.
- Someone who wants to make sure each customer is taken care of - even if that means you need to search for an answer.
- Punctual, reliable, someone who does not like to miss work
- Team players
- Active listeners and great communicators (both written and oral)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers all incoming calls within guidelines
- Makes all outgoing calls according to team guidelines and regulations
- Gathers and/or confirms all order intake information necessary to move forward with the process per the provided script
- Demonstrates high quality in calls and documentation of patient records
- Promotes a great impression for the organization of the client
- Completes the minimum quality Transfers per day based on the assignment given
- Makes/takes a minimum off 100+ outgoing/incoming calls daily
- Minimum of one (1) year call center experience
- High School Diploma, GED and/or equivalent
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Basic computer skills required for data entry purposes
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to multi task
- Must be able to effectively work in a team environment
If you want to work for a company with excellent growth opportunity that cares about providing mobility to customers and your skills match the requirements: