TRC Staffing Services is looking for motivated and energetic Call Center Agents. Agents will be assisting customers with concerns regarding their utilities billing and services for areas in Rhode Island, New York and Massachusetts areas.
We are seeking career-driven individuals who are customer-focused and go the extra mile for a long-term opportunity. Our client is a national company with opportunity for longevity and growth.
- Full Time, Monday - Friday, with shortened hours on Saturdays. No Sundays required!
- Paid Training
- Competitive pay with potential increases and bonuses
- Immediate ACA Compliant benefits
- Responding to customer inquiries, concerns and problems.
- Assist with scheduling services on/off
- Requests for account information
- Determining the most effective resolution to customer service issues and maintaining customer service accounts
- Resolving complaints in a professional manner
- Escalate calls when appropriate
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Motivated and Team-Player attitude
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
If you're looking for a position where you can stay long term, help resolve customer issues, and continue to grow your customer service experience this is the job for you!