Industry: Customer Service
Job Number: 000005238
Call Center Representative
Are you the exceptional CSR who is looking for a change but waiting for the right opportunity to come along? If so, we may have the perfect job for you. We are hiring for Call Center Representatives for a Call Center located in Lewisville, TX. This opportunity is " contract-to-hire" and the starting wage will be $14.50/hr. Plus outstanding benefits. This Call Center Representative opportunity is for the " seasoned" CSR who has a passion for assisting customers and seeks a stable, long-term career path. The hours are 12: 00pm to 9: 00PM, Monday through Friday and training will for 3-4 weeks (8am-5pm) Monday-Friday.
General Job Description:
- Responsible for accurately handling business calls inbound/outbound and related insurance documentation/processing.
- Responsible for answering telephone call inquiries (inbound/outbound) and promoting good will with customers.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job designed to help representatives achieve our goals.
- Maintains at least minimum proficiency results for productivity (required to process data entry in addition to calls) and quality of work performed.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships.
- Supports Company by maintaining minimum performance standards based on company service commitments as well as individual goals.
- Stable work history (max. 3 jobs during last five-years)
- Type a minimum of 45 wpm
- Data Entry of 8.000+ ksph)
- High School Degree or equivalent required
- Min. 2 years of previous Call Center experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Maintain at least minimum proficiency results for productivity and quality of work performed.
- Maintain minimum performance based on company service commitments as well as individual goals.
- Bilingual (Spanish) - read, write and speak is a plus
- Pass a background check
- Must be available to work latest shift 12: 00pm-9: 00pm (Mon-Fri)
TRC is an EOE