Financial Case Manager / Administrative Support
- Manage new client underwriting cases
- Ensure applications success by checking to make sure all aspects are complete and correct.
- Communicate with other Advisor Performance Group members, advisors and The Guardian.
- Order and track APS records upon request from underwriter.
- Follow cases through Underwriting providing necessary information to both Guardian and the advisor until client is approved.
- Issue cases based on plan design from APG members and Advisors
- Pay cases through STP, Guardians internal system
- Submit weekly ongoing reports regarding the state of current case files.
- Relieves switchboard operator regularly
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred but candidates with other backgrounds will be considered
- Superior skill level with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint software
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills