TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of our Client, is hiring for an Engineer Level II to join their growing Atlanta team. This is an opportunity with tremendous growth potential and opportunities within the department as well as company as a whole. Great stable company, with excellent benefits, fantastic team culture and state-of-the-art work environment!
The primary responsibility for this position is to provide engineering and operational support that maximizes the value of the services and products specific to this Client's engineering department. The Engineer – Level II will work under the direction of Project Managers, Project Engineers and Manager of Engineering to provide specifications, details, reports, calculations, field support, training and quality control required to deliver and support services and products. The Engineer – Level II will make field visits for project startups, crew training, project management and quality control audits. They will also be required to actively participate in industry specific standards development groups.
- Support the efforts of the Project Engineers and Project Managers to deliver industry-leading services.
- Provide field support and Quality Assurance for assigned Corrosion Services project types (inspections, engineering, repairs, cathodic protection, etc.).
- Write reports and technical documents.
- Perform calculations and drafting of repair designs under the direction of Project Engineers.
- Interact with customers via phone, email and web as necessary to support Corrosion Services.
- Work with Operations Support, Project Engineers and Project Managers to specify and order materials as required to support repair projects.
- Provide live training, webinars and demos as required to support existing and potential field and customer training requirements relating to corrosion inspection and repair.
- Perform work safely within relevant regulatory and internal company regulations and policies.
- Maintain knowledge and ensure competency and compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Perform inspections and field work in accordance with contract requirements.
- Adhere to all regulatory, company and customer policies and procedures.
- Assists in planning and prioritizing cathodic protection and corrosion control within project guidelines.
- Evaluates corrosion control processes and procedures; suggests modifications and updates to improve efficiency, clarity, and understanding
- Support pilot projects for all business units by providing field support, writing reports and compiling data for presentations
- Four-year Bachelors Degree in engineering or engineering technology (civil or strutctural) from an accredited program.
- Successful completion of Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) examination and certification as an Engineer In Training (EIT) are required.
- Experience with the testing of concrete, steel and soils is required.
- Experience with design of utility structures is a plus.
- Experience with design of substations is a plus.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate with other departments disciplines and operations personnel to complete tasks and meet project deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to speak clearly and confidently to customers. Must be able to write technical documents using proper style and grammar.
- Demonstrates self-motivational qualities and sound character.
- Willingness to travel overnight and work varied hours, sometimes in harsh weather conditions, to achieve desired results. Travel max 20%
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Please submit resumes to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their businesses and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a remarkable experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/