Client Support Administrator
- Support clients by updating data in all systems and helping them use system effectively.
- Work closely with the support team to update client information in computer system.
- Set up services based on customer contracts to include updated pricing, durations, and service levels
- Set up work orders for multiple client locations
- Perform the administrative data entry functions related to assigned clients
- Assist with department projects, such as new client implementation, mass changes, and new system implementations
- Ability to multi-task and organize work to consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in an administrative customer support role preferred. Entry level candidates and recent college graduates will also be considered.
- Associates or Bachelors degree is preferred, high school diploma required
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short/long-term disability and life Insurance