Client Services Coordinator
Duties of the Client Services Coordinator:
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of professional shared workspaces.
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures including center readiness - ensuring offices, conference rooms, and public areas are clean, orderly, supplied, in working order and ready for use, including scheduling necessary repairs and maintenance.
- Responsible for scheduling support team members and assist with hiring, training, and retention.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with staff, clients, landlord, and vendors, etc.
- Assist with other projects such as implementing the community calendar and coordinating events.
- Conducting new client orientations and handle all functional aspects of client moves to provide smooth transitions (including set-up of phones, internet, furniture, keys, access cards, etc.)
- Support clients by providing concierge administrative services, catering suggestions, ordering, set-up and clean-up for their meetings.
- Provide administrative support to the General Manager including billing, accounts receivable and client communications.
- Coordinate monthly billing to clients.
- Handling sales inquiries, prospect tours and other responsibilities in General Manager’s absence.
- Participate in team sales presentations, explaining services offered and assisting in creation and distribution of marketing collateral.
- Develop and promote administrative services to clients to increase revenue.
Qualifications of the Client Service Coordinator
- Experience with MS Office Suite, internet usage, troubleshooting office equipment, and multi-line telephone answering.
- Familiarity with invoicing and billing procedures and systems
- Professional manner and appearance.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Demonstrated maturity
- Ability to interact with people in a friendly, professional environment
- Ability to multi-task and provide outstanding service without compromising your attention to detail