Industry: Clerk General
Job Number: 000005277
Collector needed in Greensboro, NC!
What You’ ll Get:
- Great Local Company
- Flexible Schedule, Full-time, 40+ hours per week
- Temporary-to-Hire Opportunity
- $12.15 per hour pay rate
Why choose TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
What We Want:
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to Communicate Clearly & Confidently
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent phone skills, verbal communication skills and accurate data entry skills.
The Ideal Candidate:
The person in this position must have the ability to exercise professionalism with customers, consumers and fellow employees always. Confidential treatment of sensitive information to which the employee will be exposed while work is imperative. Must have the ability to effectively contact personal and commercial accounts in attempt to collect past due money. Have knowledge of using a computer, in particular-specialized industry software, the ability to use a number pad function and keyboarding skills. Employee must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions and to write simple memos or correspondences. Employee must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as laws about specific regulations of job duties (Fair Debt Collection Act). Ability to talk to debtors about the specific debts owed within the parameters of the law and effectively to collect monies owed.
Work Schedule & Hours:
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Call consumers to collect debts from 60 days (or more) past due.
- Make arrangements with consumers for debt to be paid in full.
- Meet defined quotas monthly.
- Counsel consumers as to the effect of the accounts will have on their credit report and products available to them to clear debts.
- Make customer service calls on debts from 30-90 days past due.
- Accurately maintain records/data entry in response to calls and accounts.
- Can work flexible hours based on various schedules and workflow.
- Any other special projects, tasks or duties as assigned by supervisor and/or manager.
- Computer Knowledge
- Typing of 40/wpm or more
- Data Entry of 6, 000/ksph or more