TRC Staffing is looking for experienced Compounding Technicians to work for our award winning client. Our client is a multinational and innovative company promoting opportunity and growth! This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop through the company.
To formulate raw materials into finished bulk by following specific Batch Manufacturing Procedures (BMP s); to ensure that the bulk product meets all Quality specifications and is produced in a timely manner based on the production plan/schedule.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Capable of learning how to set up pumps, mills, hoses, fittings, homogenizers, mixers and other Compounding equipment used for processing.
- Interact with Pre-Weigh, Quality, Materials Management, Production, and Leadership daily.
- Responsible for communicating the Supervisor regarding manning needs.
- Must be able to perform verification and visual checks on all raw materials to make sure material numbers, lot numbers, quantities, and expiration dates are correct before starting batch.
- Must be familiar with raw materials used in our process and demonstrate understanding of the chemical reactions that occur within our processes.
- Provide training on batching processes/procedures to current/new employees as needed.
- Report all inventory inconsistencies and discrepancies to the Compounding Line Lead.
- Adhere to all current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) guidelines, especially with regards to maintaining a clean/safe work environment.
- Observe safety and health regulations by maintaining raw material storage locations in a neat and orderly condition.
- Work directly with Processing Engineers and R&D to continuously improve BMP s, system processes, and assist in the formulation of products.
- Capable of troubleshooting mixing/processing issues and provide analysis to Processing Engineers and R&D regarding batch issues/problems.
- Formulate pilot plant batches with the assistance of Process Engineering and train once pilot plant batch is approved for full-scale production.
- Assist in the setup/startup of all batching vessels and check all controls for adherence to Batch Manufacturing Procedures (BMP s) procedures.
- Ensure all BMP steps are strictly adhered to under Quality guidelines and cGMP regulations and sign off once verified.
- Monitor Compounding floor to make sure housekeeping and cGMP practices are being followed.
- Responsible for all safety and SOP training.
- Recommend proactive action to remedy problems with equipment, componentry, raw materials or product.
- Assist with cycle counts when needed.
- Assist other department personnel whenever needed.
- Maintain excellent team-oriented working relationship among team members.
- Lead Continuous Improvement Teams and facilitate meetings as necessary to improve line efficiency, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM RECRUITMENT STANDARDS
- High School Diploma required. Some post high school education is preferred. Education can be substituted with four to six years of compounding/formulating in a manufacturing environment.
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds and hauling weight in excess of 1000 pounds on a hand truck.
- Mechanical aptitude and demonstrated experience fixing processing equipment strongly preferred.
- Ability to work through multiple tasks simultaneously, manage time efficiently, and work with minimal supervision is required.
- Good fundamental math and reading comprehension skills and the ability to convert between metric and English measurement systems (lbs kg g).
- Demonstrated ability in analytical reasoning skills is required.
- Demonstrated abilities of resourcefulness, good judgment, attention to details and a strong work ethic are required.
- Must have good verbal communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
Why choose TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.