SEATTLE, WA 98144
The role includes creating original content, editing existing, and preparing files and docs to be uploaded into the corporate content management system.
· 2-5 years of experience in content writing/editing. You must have experience in producing original content
· Ability to work with business owners to get things done
· Demonstrated experience building documentation from the ground up using product mock-ups, business requirements, and stakeholder feedback
· Proven ability to analyze existing documentation with a focus on improvement, then deliver on proposed improvements
· Experience working with digital text (e.g., website editing or design, digital content, digitization, etc.) including familiarity with HTML, CSS, DITA, and XML taxonomies
· Experience with enterprise level content management systems
Please include portfolio samples with resume.