NORCROSS, GA 30071
TRC is working with a boutique marketing, PR, and advertising firm is growing and looking for a full time, experienced copy writer and account coordinator. This position is copy writing intensive with a health and medical industry focus. Great family feel culture in a high energy intimate setting.
· This individual will be responsible for researching clients, client competition and medical based associations, and composing educational and service-specific material to be published on their websites, newsletters, printed collateral, and digital advertisements.\
· This position also entails coming up with innovative ways to interact with audiences through blogging, in addition to monitoring the majority of digital and traditional marketing efforts.
· Previous professional writing experience (at least one year),
· Degree in one of the following fields: journalism, public relations, marketing, and/or English.
· Applicants must possess strong writing, organizational, prioritizing, multi-tasking, and verbal skills with an adaptable nature
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, as well as general social media including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
· Basic Word Press blogging knowledge and experience is a requirement – incorporating SEO, knowledge of the basic publishing process, additional site knowledge, and design experience is a great advantage.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/