Braselton, GA 30517
DO NOT POST UNTIL INTAKE CALL.
Our customer in Braselton, GA is currently looking for a Sr. Cost Accountant to join their team on a long-term direct hire basis.
The Sr. Cost Accountant is responsible for month end close reconciliations, standard cost roll up for Engineering Change Notifications (ECN), work order review and closure, cycle count audits and KPI reporting. This is full time position located in Braselton, GA with outstanding benefits!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Month-end close JE’s and account reconciliations
• Standard Cost roll up for Engineering Change Notifications (ECN’s) of new product introduced
• Standard Cost roll up quarterly/annually
• Work order review and closure
• Monthly Ops expense review and accruals
• Manufacturing variance analysis
• Communication between operations and finance
• Prepare labor reports
• Ops KPI reporting
• Cycle count audit
• Annual physical inventory
• Assist operations and management on special projects
• Assist annual budgeting and standard setting
• Assist process improvement/Cost savings projects
• 4-year degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree
• 5-10 years professional experience in cost accounting within a manufacturing environment; combination of Masters + 4 years applicable experience also acceptable.
• Minimum of 3 years Oracle ERP experience, specifically using the manufacturing model, is required
• Advanced Excel experience required
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
• Accounting in a Manufacturing environment: 5 years (Required)
• Change Orders: 3 years (Required)
• Cost Accounting: 5 years (Required)
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/