MONTGOMERY, AL 36116
Are you looking for a fast paced, challenging work environment in an office setting? TRC has the position for you!
Our client is looking for someone who has a high focus on customer satisfaction, customer retention and first call issue resolution and who loves working in a fast paced environment!
• Work EVERY weekend
• Work closing shifts until 10:00 PM
• Work 10 hour shifts
What we offer:
• Base pay + incentive pay based on attendance and performance
• 4 weeks of paid training
• ACA Compliant Benefits
• Overtime available
Types of calls Customer Service Agents assist with:
•Answer inbound inquiries regarding customer accounts and product service via phone. Handle and resolve customer complaints.
•Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting. Provide basic product troubleshooting and technical assistance.
•Assist customers in making changes to billing plans and activate new phones for service.
•Negotiate payment arrangements for past due accounts, process payments and restore service
•Take payments and set up payment arrangements
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Six months experience in a customer facing environment - prior call center experience an added plus
• Effective listening and communication skills and the ability to interact with external and/or internal customers in a professional, courteous and empathetic manner
• Willingness to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction
• Ability to multi-task and navigate between multiple computer systems quickly and accurately while maintaining a dialogue with customers and meeting performance expectations
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule
Apply today if you are ready to begin your career in Customer Service!