cus tom er serv ice
noun: customer service; plural noun: customer services
the assistance and advice provided by a company to those people who buy or use its products or services.
TRC Staffing is hiring 5 Customer Service professionals who enjoy working with people and are looking to provide exceptional customer service to those people who buy or use the products and services of our client. Our client is an industry leader and their call center in Milwaukee is growing, and growing fast! Our client is looking to hire the best of the best and wants to employ those who pride themselves on going the extra mile every time and someone who loves to engage with all types of people.
Our candidate profile:
- Dependable: we want people who think they are late when they're on time
- Quick, adaptable, and can handle high volume work. Our client is a high volume call center, you must be OK with back to back calls.
- People who thrive on giving excellent customer service, people pleasers do great in this environment since their #1 goal is to many people happy and that is how our client wants their customers happy
- The ability to know an upset customer isn't upset with you, it is their current situation. You will have hard calls and easy calls, you must be able to roll with it
- Goal oriented individuals: we want to hire people who want to go perm and want to grow with an organization - make a career here!
- Hard worker: the call volume can be high at times but as a team you will all clear that queue!
What we offer:
- 4 weeks of paid training
- ACA compliant benefits
- Steady schedules. Monday Friday.
- Temp to hire opportunity
About the position:
This role is working in a high volume, inbound call center. You will be assisting residential and commercial customers with their existing or past trash service.
- Respond to questions about customer s account
- Suspend or resume service
- Take payments, set up payment arrangements, respond to collection notices
- Answer questions about missed pickups or deliveries
- Schedule bulk pickups or additional pickups
- Work with the sales team to set up new accounts