If you are an experienced customer service professional who provides outstanding customer service this is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door at a call center outsourcing company We are staffing for a brand new team at our client site in Montgomery and our goal is to hire the best of the best as this team is built. Your job will be to handle inbound phone calls from various customers throughout the Greater Philadelphia region. Come join a growing team with lots of room for professional growth!
What is in it for you:
- 3 weeks of Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM, paid training
- Set schedules: Monday - Friday between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
- Bi-weekly pay, base pay + incentive pay after 90 days
- Fun company events: birthday celebration, holiday parties, etc.
About this role / types of calls you will handle:
- Assisting customers in Pennsylvania with their electric and natural gas service.
- New account set up: credit verification and activation date
- Transferring and disconnecting service
- Assisting with billing questions and needs. Taking payments, setting up payment arrangements, explaining utility bills
- Responding to outage questions
- Scheduling service calls
Requirements to be considered for this job:
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience. Prior call center experience is an added plus, but not required
- High School diploma or GED
- Excellent communication and listening skills