TRC Staffing is looking to bring on 20 outstanding customer service professionals to work in a high volume, inbound call center in the Perimeter Mall area. Prior call center experience is not required. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to break out of retail or hospitality and start their career in professional setting.
Working in call center, wearing a headset, and working on the computer our Call Center Reps help solve customer problems and pride themselves on giving outstanding customer service all day, everyday. Our Call Center Reps are assisting customers with their utility services. Customers are based in the south.
**The primary purpose of this role is to get the customer's bill paid without interrupting service. This role is not hardline collections, but interested candidates must be able to handle difficult calls.
What we offer our employees:
- 6 weeks of paid training
- Base pay rate ($10.00 per hour) + incentive pay based on attendance and performance
- The ability to transition into a work from home role based on attendance and performance
- Fun company events & culture: BBQs, Birthday Celebrations, Holiday Events, etc.
- MARTA Accessible with a discounted MARTA card program
- Overtime every week: 10 hour mandatory Mondays + 9 hour Tuesdays
- Set schedules: Monday - Friday, no weekend hours
About the Position:
- Respond to customer calls in the South (Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Texas) about their utility service
- Collect on past due accounts, set up payment arrangements, take payments
- Respond to outage questions, report down power lines, etc.
- Create new customer accounts, set up service & activation dates
- Discontinue service, transfer service, and reinstate service
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior customer service experience, minimum of 2 years in any customer service industry
- Comfortable working on and navigating computer systems and multiple applications
- Background check and lab based drug screen