Industry: Customer Service
Job Number: 000004784
TRC Staffing Services is looking to bring on 25 outstanding Call Center Reps that want to grow with the company. Working in a call center, wearing a headset, and working on the computer our Call Center Reps help solve customer problems and pride themselves on giving outstanding customer service all day, every day.
Our Call Center Reps are assisting customers with their utility services. Customers are based in the south.
** The primary purpose of this role is to get the customer' s bill paid without interrupting service. This role is not hardline collections. **
If you' re looking for a position where you can stay long term, help resolve customer issues, and continue to grow your customer service experience this is the job for you! Training class slated to start at the end of November - get your application in TODAY!
What this role offers:
- Full Time, Monday - Friday Hours
- Overtime opportunities – every week
- 6 weeks of paid training
- Immediate ACA Compliant benefits
- Set Schedule - no weekends
- MARTA Accessible
- Base pay + eligible for incentive pay based on attendance and performance
As a Call Center Rep you will get to:
- Be the face of our company and handle incoming calls from our customers
- Help customers with their billing questions, take payments, and set up payment arrangements
- Work with customers that are about to have their service disconnected - must be empathetic, but must also collect some sort of payment to ensure service stays on
- Assist new customers with account set up - schedule the installation date, process credit application, etc.
- Work with customers to answer outage questions - reason for outage, when power will be restored, etc.
- Listen, understand, and take quick action. Like all of us, customers just want someone to listen and help get their problems solved. You' ll do both.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1+ year of exceptional customer service experience
- Must have basic computer skills/typing ability
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology systems
- Stable work history with track record of success
- A Friendly and professional attitude with the ability to build rapport with people over the phone.
- Willing to submit to a background and drug test within 48 hours (2 days) of hire
Apply now to be part of the backbone of our company!