Customer Service Center Specialist
The Customer Service Center Specialist provides support to range of customers, both internal and external, via inbound/outbound calls and e-mails. The Customer Service Center Specialist is motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to the organizations success by resolving any emerging issues a customer might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Customer Service Center Specialist
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience while answering calls.
- Provide information and answer questions
- Complete intake information to generate the Claim and assign to appropriate Adjuster location
- Document details of customer interactions
- Assist clients with registering for and navigating online systems
- Recognize and alert management of trends in customer calls.
- Utilize internal and external resources to improve knowledge and skill base
- Route calls when necessary
- Other duties may be assigned
Requirements of the Customer Service Center Specialist:
- High school diploma required. Associates or Bachelors preferred.
- Prior customer service experience required. Entry-level college graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate computer skills including Word/Excel/Outlook and Internet use. Prior experience with call-center or CRM software preferred but not required.